Start: 09.00 am
Duration: 8 hours
Meeting point: Gabels Torv
Price: DKK 750 per person
What to Expect
Experience all the highlights of Aalborg on this full day tour. Join us as we experience Aalborg atmosphere in three different ways that are quintessentially Aalborg: on foot, via a boat and by bike. This tour is perfect for visitors to the city who would like an in-depth overview of what Aalborg has to offer.
On foot, we will take you to see the newly open street Food areas and Aalborg´s infamous Bar Street Jomfru Ane Gade. We will also show you our own little favorite spots in the inner city, whether they be underground museums, secret gardens, Funky Streetart, hidden churches or something else entirely.
By boat, we will be doing a full tour of the waterfront and new harbour area, where you can enjoy Aalborg newest skyline projects.
By bike, we will visit some of the neighborhoods outside of the inner city, as your guide will lead you through the sights and the traffic in style and tell you about the points of interest.
What is Included
- Bike tour including bike rental
- Boat tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Guided tour in a small group
- We will break for lunch, at own expense, at Aalborg new Street Food areas. Here you can sample fresh and delicious Nordic food
- This tour is not suitable for children or people with poor health
- For this tour, all participants must be experienced cyclists capable of biking safely in a foreign urban environment
- Additional important information can be found in our FAQ section